How to make an Eggless Whole Wheat flour Apple Cake Dessert
This Christmas, after making my regular eggless chocolate cake, I thought of a new recipe. It worked! Sharing it here for a warm winter dessert.
Caution: This cake will finish as soon as it it out of the oven.
- 3 Apples: Peeled and grated fine
- 1/4 cup: Whole wheat flour
- A pinch of Baking Soda
- A generous pinch of grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup: Boora (Traditional, Indian, Unrefined sugar) or any other sweetener
- 1/3 cup: Cream
- 1/3 cup Milk to mix the above till you get a thick consistency
Put in a baking dish and microwave for 10 minutes.
Let it cool down before slicing.
Serve with fresh cream or icecream.
Merry Every Day :)
Though a microwave oven has its health hazards, I use it sometimes to make quick recipes to see that wow from my family and friends!
Vata Pacifying Comfort food
Cooked apples are good for pacifying Vata, as is whole wheat flour and nutmeg.